Masari (CURRENCY:MSR) traded up 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One Masari coin can now be purchased for $0.0519 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Masari has a market cap of $809,034.14 and approximately $244.00 worth of Masari was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Masari has traded 10.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,123.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,302.84 or 0.07008965 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.67 or 0.00368546 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $607.75 or 0.01289711 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.20 or 0.00117137 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $260.20 or 0.00552168 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $238.18 or 0.00505445 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $161.84 or 0.00343444 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00006391 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Masari’s total supply is 15,599,005 coins. The official message board for Masari is forum.getmasari.org. Masari’s official website is getmasari.org. The Reddit community for Masari is /r/masari and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Masari’s official Twitter account is @masaricurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Masari is a privacy-focused PoW cryptocurrency based on CryptoNight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Masari
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Masari directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Masari should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Masari using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Masari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Masari and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.