Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 19th. Polis has a total market cap of $2.11 million and $226.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Polis has traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Polis coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00000455 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00001571 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00040292 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00007415 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $439.11 or 0.00931055 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000040 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Polis is a community driven cryptocurrency for fast transactions and payments. Polis is used on Polispay app the multi coin wallet as main currency with its own ecosystem like gift cards and debit cards.Polis gives you the opportunity to buy these gift cards and vouchers without any additonal fees. The complete project is governed as a DAO. Polis uses advanced decentralized blockchain technology to solve major problems for the global community. wPolis or wrapped Polis is 1:1 backed by Polis coin. This token was generated to make Polis available for the Ethereum network and it is traded on Uniswap. “
Buying and Selling Polis
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.