QLC Chain (CURRENCY:QLC) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. QLC Chain has a market cap of $8.64 million and $189,710.00 worth of QLC Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QLC Chain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0360 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, QLC Chain has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.01 or 0.00071432 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.34 or 0.00120448 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.10 or 0.00176657 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,334.35 or 0.07003722 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,555.29 or 0.99888662 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $405.82 or 0.00852421 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
QLC Chain Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “QLC Chain is the next generation public Blockchain for decentralized Network-as-a-Service(NaaS). The QLC Chain and supporting ecosystem will enable any individual, business or organization to leverage their network resources to instantly become a service provider or network operator. It deploys a multidimensional Block Lattice architecture and uses virtual machines (VM) to manage and support integrated Smart Contract functionality. Additionally, QLC Chain utilizes dual consensus: Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) and Shannon Consensus, which is a novel consensus developed by the QLC Chain team. Through the use of this dual consensus protocol and multidimensional Block Lattice architecture, QLC Chain is able to perform a high number of transactions per second (TPS), provide scalability and an inherently decentralized environment for NaaS related decentralized applications (dApp). “
QLC Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QLC Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QLC Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QLC Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QLC Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QLC Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.