Suretly (CURRENCY:SUR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One Suretly coin can now be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00000585 BTC on major exchanges. Suretly has a market capitalization of $64,978.83 and $2,884.00 worth of Suretly was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Suretly has traded down 9.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002115 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.41 or 0.00057944 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002788 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.60 or 0.00128135 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00012854 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.80 or 0.00048209 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Suretly is a provider of an international crowd vouching platform. The company offers users an investment alternative called crowdvouching, which allows customers to make money vouching for people who need an urgent loan. This system works in a similar fashion with peer-2-peer lending, but customers do not lend money to each other directly. Instead, they vouch for borrowers who apply for a loan through lending partners. Customers can find borrowers that are looking for their loan’s guarantors. The voucher can check the borrower’s profile and choose whether to vouch for the borrower if their default risk and earning amount suit them. “
Suretly Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Suretly directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Suretly should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Suretly using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Suretly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Suretly and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.