TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One TRON coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00000218 BTC on popular exchanges. TRON has a market capitalization of $7.38 billion and approximately $1.18 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TRON has traded 9.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001448 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TRON is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It allows the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them on a global scale within a decentralized ecosystem. TRON has finished its native token (TRX) migration to the mainnet. In addition, users can access the platform digital wallet, the TRON Wallet where it is possible to store and manage their digital assets, with support for desktop and mobile devices. Since July 24th, 2018, TRON acquired BitTorrent Inc. which is an Internet technology company based in San Francisco. It designs distributed technologies that scale efficiently, keep intelligence at the edge, and keep creators and consumers in control of their content and data. The TRX token is a cryptographic currency developed by TRON. Formerly an ERC-20 token, the TRX has now finished its migration to the TRON mainnet. This token is the medium for the users to exchange value between them when using the platform services. Whitepaper “
TRON Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.