TrueChain (CURRENCY:TRUE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 19th. In the last week, TrueChain has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar. TrueChain has a market capitalization of $12.29 million and $4.08 million worth of TrueChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrueChain coin can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00000328 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Solana (SOL) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.67 or 0.00324086 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.11 or 0.00057545 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002776 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.43 or 0.00128286 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.03 or 0.00012806 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “True Chain, the Singapore based company launched a decentralized commercial infrastructure ecosystem aiming to provide high-speed point-to-point communication, value transfer and build a social infrastructure of smart contracts. The TrueChain platform brings a diverse community to the ecosystem to attract worldwide developers/entrepreneurs. Through the platform, users can manage assets, orders, buy, sell from different industries such as Medical Care, Insurance, Asset Securitisation, Digital Advertising. TrueChain implemented fPoW+ PBFT hybrid consensus and has a strong global open source developer community supporting it and provides the underlying public blockchain infrastructure with high performance and security for decentralized applications and financial transactions. It has reportedly received investments from the likes of ZB capital, crypto capital, and UB.VC. TRUE is used as a value of storage and medium of exchange on the platform. In the last quarter of 2018, TrueChain completed a token migration and i no longer on Ethereum “
Buying and Selling TrueChain
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.