USDK (CURRENCY:USDK) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One USDK coin can currently be bought for $1.01 or 0.00002116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. USDK has a total market cap of $28.76 million and $116.98 million worth of USDK was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, USDK has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002107 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002250 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.90 or 0.00071350 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.29 or 0.00120584 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $83.78 or 0.00176340 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,331.32 or 0.07011428 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $47,521.42 or 1.00018348 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.11 or 0.00848416 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
USDK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “USDK is an ERC-20 stablecoin co-developed by OKLink, a blockchain technology company, and Prime Trust, a US-licensed trust company. Every USDK is backed by 1 USD from the Prime Trust Special Account. With a guaranteed 1:1 conversion rate between USDK and USD, the monetary value is 100% reserved. Also, an audit firm will provide monthly reports for maximum transparency to the public. “
Buying and Selling USDK
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USDK should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USDK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.