ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. Over the last week, ZCore has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $120,058.60 and approximately $466.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can now be bought for about $0.0111 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Xaya (CHI) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
hashing algorithm. ZCore’s total supply is 10,856,858 coins. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ZCore is https://reddit.com/r/ZCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZCore is zcore.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCore was born out of a desire to create a cryptocurrency that is truly accessible to everyone and revolutionize the cryptocurrency market. We believe that a truly useful currency is one that is easily used by anyone. ZCore (ZCR) is 100% open source, with PoS (Proof-of-Stake) mining based on the Quark algorithm and maximum supply of 18 million coins. Structured in a robust network with Masternodes and reward of 6.5 ZCR per block every 60 seconds. “
ZCore Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.