Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. Over the last week, Playkey has traded 107.6% higher against the dollar. Playkey has a total market capitalization of $537,337.29 and approximately $98,254.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Playkey coin can now be bought for about $0.0309 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.74 or 0.00056171 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.41 or 0.00125828 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002271 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00045305 BTC.
Playkey Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.