Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Over the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded up 6.6% against the US dollar. One Raven Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Raven Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.09 million and $3,445.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002284 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00002128 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.32 or 0.00066940 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.20 or 0.00171668 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.51 or 0.00113021 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,018.60 or 0.06891386 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43,708.54 or 0.99785478 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $350.72 or 0.00800693 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Raven Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Raven Protocol is a decentralized and distributed deep-learning training protocol which provides cost-efficient and faster training of deep neural networks by utilizing the computer resources in the network. The Raven Protocol distributes heavy deep learning training in the ecosystem using blockchain and incentivizes those who contribute their computing resources in exchange for Raven Tokens, by introducing a new protocol backed by a tested deep learning training distribution algorithm. “
Raven Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Raven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.