U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded 10.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. U Network has a market capitalization of $5.85 million and $277,994.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, U Network has traded 13.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One U Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sentinel (DVPN) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
U Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “UUU serves as the U Network public blockchain's native token, which is the Ethereum ERC-20 standard-based token before the main net swap.It means that the products can also support UUU as long as supporting ERC-20 token. Like cryptocurrency, UUU can be sent to anyone anywhere worldwide instantly. The total supply of UUU is 10,000,000,000 “
Buying and Selling U Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.