Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Zero has a total market cap of $2.22 million and $33,256.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zero coin can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00000481 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Zero has traded 34.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.42 or 0.00275729 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.70 or 0.00131030 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.38 or 0.00182531 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00005677 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00002578 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero is fork of Zcash (Zcash is fork of Bitcoin). It has the security of Bitcoin, the privacy of Zcash and few other improvements. Zero includes the best privacy and anonymity technology available today. The coin has no founders reward, no premine, no slow start and no block reward halving. The developers have also abandoned idea of mining on mobile devices and made the mining parameters harder. “
Buying and Selling Zero
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.