Fusion (CURRENCY:FSN) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Fusion coin can currently be bought for $0.64 or 0.00001482 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Fusion has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Fusion has a market cap of $44.60 million and $3.38 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42,994.66 or 0.99546540 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00001897 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001357 BTC.
Fusion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Buying and Selling Fusion
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fusion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.