SYNC Network (CURRENCY:SYNC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. One SYNC Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0245 or 0.00000058 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, SYNC Network has traded 16% lower against the dollar. SYNC Network has a market capitalization of $2.94 million and $55,832.00 worth of SYNC Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.60 or 0.00397872 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00004290 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00006728 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $408.60 or 0.00964241 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000210 BTC.
SYNC Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SYNC Network incentivizes liquidity providers with tradable high reward-generating NFTs called CryptoBonds for locking up their liquidity pool tokens. The SYNC Network is a two-contract project, composed of the SYNC (ERC-20) contract and the Crypto Bond ERC-721 contract. SYNC tokens have an undefined total supply with inflationary and deflationary attributes through the interactions with Crypto Bond creators. “
SYNC Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SYNC Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SYNC Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SYNC Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SYNC Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SYNC Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.