Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. Cream has a total market capitalization of $23,097.43 and approximately $1.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Cream has traded 16.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41,040.57 or 1.00705289 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.95 or 0.00073498 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00008330 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $311.15 or 0.00763501 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $156.53 or 0.00384087 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $106.91 or 0.00262331 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002182 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00003993 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00004644 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cream is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Skein algorithm. CreamCoin recently had a hardfork and Swap to code version 0.17.1.0. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Cream
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.