Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Pascal coin can currently be purchased for $0.0273 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges. Pascal has a market capitalization of $965,085.58 and approximately $23,338.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pascal has traded down 28.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00064710 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.98 or 0.00052202 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $70.51 or 0.00167420 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $45.32 or 0.00107614 BTC.
Pascal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pascal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.