SynLev (CURRENCY:SYN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. One SynLev coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, SynLev has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar. SynLev has a total market capitalization of $84,154.88 and $624,040.00 worth of SynLev was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.38 or 0.00053054 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.52 or 0.00126847 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00012572 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.60 or 0.00044084 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SynLev is a group of synthetic leveraged asset pairs built and tokenized on Ethereum, price fed data from Chainlink oracles. The goal of SynLev is to provide decentralized, trustless, and non-KYC gated leveraged assets that behave similarly to traditional leveraged ETF’s (e.g. 3X BULL ETH/USD token). Traditionally leverage is achieved through debt or fund re-balancing. SynLev assets do not require fund re-balancing or any form of debt. SynLev assets are deployed in pairs and are collateralized by both the ETH required to mint the tokens, the performance of the opposing asset, and liquidity providers. This system enables unique benefits. Foremost there is no need for an individual counterparty, the effective counterparty for a BEAR token is the entire equity of a BULL token and liquidity providers, greatly reducing counterparty risk. Token pairs are isolated, dramatic price movement cannot affect liquidity of the entire system. Assets do not rely on pooled shared collateral, there is no limit to the number of assets that can be minted. Assets always retain 100% liquidity. “
Buying and Selling SynLev
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SynLev directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SynLev should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SynLev using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SynLev Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SynLev and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.