Compound (CURRENCY:COMP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 28th. Compound has a total market cap of $1.80 billion and approximately $119.67 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Compound has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. One Compound coin can now be bought for $327.19 or 0.00781673 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Compound Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 30th, 2017. Compound’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,506,108 coins. The official message board for Compound is medium.com/compound-finance. Compound’s official website is compound.finance/governance/comp. Compound’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Compound (COMP) is an ERC-20 asset that empowers community governance of the Compound protocol; COMP token-holders and their delegates debate, propose, and vote on all changes to the protocol. By placing COMP directly into the hands of users and applications, an increasingly large ecosystem will be able to upgrade the protocol and will be incentivized to collectively steward the protocol into the future with good governance. “
Buying and Selling Compound
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Compound using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.