Cyclone Protocol (CURRENCY:CYC) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 28th. In the last week, Cyclone Protocol has traded down 6.3% against the US dollar. One Cyclone Protocol coin can now be bought for $360.19 or 0.00860528 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Cyclone Protocol has a total market capitalization of $6.39 million and approximately $209,122.00 worth of Cyclone Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.69 or 0.00049421 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00006919 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Pizza (PIZZA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Cyclone Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There is no longer a functional website for this crypto currency – although the coin has 33 million total units to be mined by proof of work and X11. “
Buying and Selling Cyclone Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cyclone Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cyclone Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cyclone Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cyclone Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cyclone Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.