EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 28th. EOS has a total market cap of $3.59 billion and approximately $1.25 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 8% lower against the dollar. One EOS coin can now be bought for approximately $3.74 or 0.00009001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00003467 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00004988 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper. Blockexplorer: https://eospark.com/ In the case of EOS, circulating supply and total supply are available but max supply is not available, which indicates that EOS supply is infinite. The current cap is 1 billion tokens, there will be an inflation of up to 5% per annum to reward the block producers and they may use these to sell or to invest back into EOS dapps. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (main source), Bloks.io (backup) “
Buying and Selling EOS
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.