Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 28th. One Grin coin can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00000734 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Grin has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. Grin has a market capitalization of $26.09 million and approximately $4.28 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41,857.31 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,875.07 or 0.06868737 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $144.39 or 0.00344950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $487.09 or 0.01163693 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.86 or 0.00109570 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $280.30 or 0.00669664 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $234.68 or 0.00560665 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00006436 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $125.71 or 0.00300322 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grin empowers anyone to transact or save modern money without the fear of external control or oppression. Grin is designed for the decades to come, not just tomorrow. Grin wants to be usable by everyone, regardless of borders, culture, skills or access. Grin has no amounts and no addresses. Transactions can be trivially aggregated. To hide where a newly created transaction comes from, it gets relayed privately (a “random walk”) among peers before it is publicly announced. “
Buying and Selling Grin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.