Venus (CURRENCY:XVS) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 28th. In the last seven days, Venus has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar. Venus has a total market cap of $232.96 million and approximately $22.78 million worth of Venus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Venus coin can currently be purchased for about $20.76 or 0.00049932 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41,641.60 or 1.00135138 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.30 or 0.00082484 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00005723 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00006740 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002421 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00005612 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.99 or 0.00545832 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Venus Protocol (“Venus”) is an algorithmic-based money market system designed to bring a complete decentralized finance-based lending and credit system onto Binance Smart Chain. Venus enables users to utilize their cryptocurrencies by supplying collateral to the network that may be borrowed by pledging over-collateralized cryptocurrencies. This creates a secure lending environment where the lender receives a compounded interest rate annually (APY) paid per block, while the borrower pays interest on the cryptocurrency borrowed. These interest rates are set by the protocol in a curve yield, where the rates are automated based on the demand of the specific market, such as Bitcoin. “
Venus Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Venus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Venus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Venus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Venus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Venus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.