Venus (CURRENCY:XVS) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 28th. Over the last week, Venus has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar. Venus has a market cap of $232.96 million and $22.78 million worth of Venus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Venus coin can currently be purchased for approximately $20.76 or 0.00049932 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $41,641.60 or 1.00135138 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.30 or 0.00082484 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00005723 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00006740 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00002421 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00005612 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $226.99 or 0.00545832 BTC.
Venus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Venus Protocol (“Venus”) is an algorithmic-based money market system designed to bring a complete decentralized finance-based lending and credit system onto Binance Smart Chain. Venus enables users to utilize their cryptocurrencies by supplying collateral to the network that may be borrowed by pledging over-collateralized cryptocurrencies. This creates a secure lending environment where the lender receives a compounded interest rate annually (APY) paid per block, while the borrower pays interest on the cryptocurrency borrowed. These interest rates are set by the protocol in a curve yield, where the rates are automated based on the demand of the specific market, such as Bitcoin. “
Venus Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Venus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Venus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Venus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Venus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Venus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.