Enzyme (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Enzyme has a total market capitalization of $234.53 million and approximately $11.41 million worth of Enzyme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Enzyme has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. One Enzyme coin can now be bought for about $130.82 or 0.00227991 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.58 or 0.00044587 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00002170 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.14 or 0.00211121 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.30 or 0.00094632 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001744 BTC.
Enzyme Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enzyme empowers users to build and scale investment strategies of their choice – from discretionary and robot to ETFs and market-making. Its second-generation smart contract-enforced platform is thoroughly tested and audited before any mainnet deployments are made. Enzyme Finance was formerly known as Melon Protocol. The token has a new icon and name, but the MLN ticker and contract address stay the same. MLN is used to pay for various functions throughout the fund creation process and investment lifecycle. “
Buying and Selling Enzyme
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enzyme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enzyme should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enzyme using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enzyme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enzyme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.