HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. HyperCash has a total market cap of $27.89 million and $4.06 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HyperCash has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. One HyperCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.62 or 0.00001075 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,717.42 or 1.00226246 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.90 or 0.00060610 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $188.13 or 0.00326688 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $319.01 or 0.00553959 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.97 or 0.00217005 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00004378 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00009241 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002279 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00001025 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperCash is a decentralized and open-source cross-platform cryptocurrency. It provides users with the tools to exchange information between blockchains and non-blockchain networks. The HC ecosystem will consist of two chains that include the HyperCash (HC) main chain and the HyperExchange (HX) chain that is derived from the main chain but will work towards bridging communication between blockchains including BTC, ETH and others, and non-blockchains such as DAGs. The HC token is a cryptocurrency developed by HyperCash. It will be the currency that will power the platform as it is able to operate within both chains which have different functions on HyperCash. HC can be used to exchange value between users and access the available goods and services on the platform. “
HyperCash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.