Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 14th. Over the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00000351 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $15.98 million and approximately $321,230.00 worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,729.35 or 0.06484421 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.27 or 0.00094369 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001716 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.