Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. One Nano coin can now be bought for approximately $5.31 or 0.00009202 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Nano has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar. Nano has a market cap of $707.95 million and approximately $13.94 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,739.16 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,747.96 or 0.06491192 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $181.41 or 0.00314192 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $603.75 or 0.01045655 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.62 or 0.00094598 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.80 or 0.00474203 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $194.75 or 0.00337287 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $174.71 or 0.00302591 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00004817 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Jan 31, 2018: Nano Rebrand Announcement Nano is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiter circuits. This gives Nano an established and well-researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the Nano system, each account in the system has a blockchain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nano
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.