Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 14th. During the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One Nucleus Vision coin can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Nucleus Vision has a market cap of $18.06 million and $176,345.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.37 or 0.00047466 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002222 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $126.46 or 0.00219327 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.86 or 0.00096884 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
According to CryptoCompare, “Nucleus Vision is an IoT-based, contactless identification system that empowers retailers to identify and better serve their customers. Nucleus Vision intends to bridge the gap between the online and offline retail world by leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. NCASH is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on Nucleus Vision's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.