Nyzo (CURRENCY:NYZO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Nyzo has a total market cap of $4.32 million and $44,870.00 worth of Nyzo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nyzo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00000623 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Nyzo has traded 12.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001947 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.20 or 0.00070767 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.87 or 0.00118290 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $43.86 or 0.00075344 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,234.07 or 1.00026405 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,612.36 or 0.06204807 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00002802 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nyzo was developed from the ground up to explore blockchain technology in an approachable, accessible manner. Instead of layering complex fixes on top of flawed design or adding elaborate features, Nyzo focused on the foundational technology of the blockchain to build a system that just works. Nyzo uses a collaborative verification system that requires neither proof of work nor proof of stake. There is no mining. Simply participating in the Mesh gives a Node the opportunity to verify transactions, and the queuing system is designed so that transaction fees are distributed equitably to all participants. Very little computational power is required of a node, and having superior computational power will not allow a node to gain a larger share of transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling Nyzo
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyzo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyzo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nyzo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nyzo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyzo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.