Pmeer (CURRENCY:PMEER) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. Pmeer has a market capitalization of $1.96 million and approximately $338,560.00 worth of Pmeer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Pmeer has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Pmeer coin can now be bought for $0.0229 or 0.00000202 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57,512.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,729.35 or 0.06484421 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $180.86 or 0.00314478 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $602.30 or 0.01047259 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.27 or 0.00094369 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $271.55 or 0.00472159 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $195.23 or 0.00339463 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $174.89 or 0.00304082 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00004860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qitmeer Network is a public chain transformed from HalalChain. Qitmeer aims to be the next-generation public chain based on BlockDAG which is dedicated to serving the ecosystem of Islamic Finance, ethical finance, and socially responsible investment, thereby enhancing financial inclusion and creating social impact. In contrast to the competition model, BlockDAG’s collaboration model in mining achieves a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics among the security, openness, fairness, and scalability. Qitmeer’s BlockDAG is a collaboration model based on SPECRE protocol. BlockDAG’s collaboration model allows solo mining and pool mining to have the same opportunity cost. At the same time, Qitmeer uses an anti-ASIC mining algorithm to prevent concentration of hash rate. Qitmeer adopts a classic POW consensus and UTXO data model and designs a unique asset issuing mechanism that requires the reserve of native currency, which is in line with core ethical financial values. Qitmeer testing network will introduce real miners for testing to ensure the gradual maturity and stability of the network. This is a gradual transition to the Qitmeer main network. The economic model of the test network should not only solve the incentive problems in the transition stage, but also solve the historical problems after the transformation. HalalChain ERC20 token：HLC Qitmeer test net token：PMEER Native token of Qitmeer network：Meer Qitmeer public chain test network announcement Burning and mining: one HLC token burnt, one PMEER can be minted by miners. Constant total number: the total amount of PMEER and HLC remains at 1 billion, PMEER + HLC = 1 billion. Exchange freely: PMEER holders and HLC holders can exchange freely on their own initiative. Mapping priority: the HLC participating in burning will obtain the priority of mapping, it means giving them priority according to its proportion in the network at the time of allocation. “
Pmeer Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pmeer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pmeer should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pmeer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.