Rapids (CURRENCY:RPD) traded up 54.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 14th. Rapids has a market capitalization of $233,747.25 and $543.00 worth of Rapids was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rapids coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0219 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Rapids has traded up 22.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OEC BTC (BTCK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57,519.92 or 0.99883287 BTC.
- Dequant (DEQ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000029 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rapids Coin (RPD) is an open-source blockchain project implementing cryptocurrencies throughout Social Networking platforms. Any transactions online can be completed efficiently, economically, and almost effortlessly utilizing Rapids Coin across the Social Networking platform of the users' choice. Rapids Coin strives to make the experience of sending cryptocurrency, the most straightforward action to accomplish online, focusing on the user experience as the utmost importance and providing an atmosphere of community and technological development. “Rapids Masternode hosting and smart-pool platform – The masternode installation process is fully automated and user-friendly. It takes only a few clicks to activate a masternode. Get Started/Click here” “
Buying and Selling Rapids
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rapids directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rapids should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rapids using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rapids Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rapids and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.