ScPrime (CURRENCY:SCP) traded up 13.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. ScPrime has a market cap of $7.78 million and approximately $40,449.00 worth of ScPrime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ScPrime has traded 111.4% higher against the US dollar. One ScPrime coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00000353 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Probit and Whitebit and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- HEX (HEX) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.61 or 0.00070740 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.15 or 0.00047296 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ScPrime is designed to be business-grade cloud storage based on a sharing economy model where anyone may provide storage capacity to create a distributed “datacenter” while earning income. The result is higher data security, durability, and performance at a lower cost than traditional cloud services.”
ScPrime Coin Trading
ScPrime can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Probit and Whitebit and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ScPrime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ScPrime should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ScPrime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ScPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ScPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.