Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on October 14th. Over the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Titan Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Titan Coin has a total market cap of $2.04 million and $227.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00007455 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000006 BTC.
About Titan Coin
hashing algorithm. Titan Coin’s total supply is 910,820,150 coins. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Titan Coin is titanprojects.co. Titan Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@titanprojectsco.
According to CryptoCompare, “Titan Coin is an experimental new kind of digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Titan Coin Introducing a completely new blockchain uses Hybrid POW & dynamic POS SHA 256D for its backbone of the transactions & a pos (proof of stake) system that pays pos miners dynamically. “
Buying and Selling Titan Coin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.