Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded 18.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Ubex has a market cap of $1.67 million and $800,602.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubex coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Ubex has traded up 101.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00026176 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $167.10 or 0.00290468 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Dracula Token (DRC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 143.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Ubex Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ubex aims to solve the problem of low confidence in the purchase of digital advertising. Smart contracts allow for making the relationship of advertisers and publishers as transparent and fair as possible, as well as minimizing the risks for all parties. By applying such an approach, Ubex allows passage from the traditional pay per click scheme to the model of payment for targeted actions, the fairest and interesting model for advertisers. “
Ubex Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.