Validity (CURRENCY:VAL) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 14th. Validity has a total market cap of $29.65 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of Validity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Validity has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. One Validity coin can currently be bought for about $6.71 or 0.00011625 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- WINk (WIN) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00004770 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00001996 BTC.
- Dev Protocol (DEV) traded down 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00003963 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
- Warp Finance (WARP) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.75 or 0.00373667 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000020 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. Radium gives way to a new, fresh look, including a change of name — to Validity (VAL). The project still maintains its core functionalities, however, the team had felt that the name Radium did not convey quite the right message. The Validity rebrand is simply cosmetic and an effort to better align our outward appearance with our inner machinations. Users will get to keep their old RADS coins that will now be known as VAL. All exchanges and services will be adjusted accordingly. Users can also use the former Radium wallet or the newly-skinned Validity wallet to keep staking. “
Validity Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Validity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Validity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Validity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Validity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Validity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.