CUTcoin (CURRENCY:CUT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. CUTcoin has a total market capitalization of $41.53 million and $262.00 worth of CUTcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CUTcoin has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar. One CUTcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00000469 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $118.95 or 0.00202358 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.37 or 0.00036359 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $443.60 or 0.00754675 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00015926 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.49 or 0.00079088 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CUT coin uses the latest advances in cryptography to allow anonymous transactions. Wallet balances, transaction amount, sender and receiver are private by default on our blockchain. CUTcoin Proof of Stake consensus is the first in history to keep the total amount of coins even in staking wallets completely concealed. “
CUTcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CUTcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CUTcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CUTcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CUTcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CUTcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.