Insured Finance (CURRENCY:INFI) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Insured Finance coin can now be bought for about $0.0801 or 0.00000136 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Insured Finance has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Insured Finance has a market capitalization of $2.66 million and approximately $3,136.00 worth of Insured Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EthereumX (ETX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50,850.52 or 0.78473148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00066983 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.74 or 0.00072613 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.95 or 0.00093352 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4,471.41 or 0.07596921 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58,758.88 or 0.99831333 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
Insured Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insured Finance is an upcoming crypto-insurance solution that will allow its users to secure comprehensive coverage on their digital asset holdings. Market participants can easily request or provide coverage on a wide variety of cryptocurrency assets. Claims are fully collateralized and payouts are instant. “
Insured Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insured Finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insured Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insured Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insured Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insured Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.