Pyrk (CURRENCY:PYRK) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. In the last week, Pyrk has traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Pyrk coin can now be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Pyrk has a total market capitalization of $53,849.73 and approximately $1,565.00 worth of Pyrk was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cellframe (CELL) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00003659 BTC.
- GoChain (GO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Sin City Metaverse (SIN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00000881 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00018461 BTC.
- Sin City Token (SIN) traded down 38.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 79.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- Kwikswap Protocol (KWIK) traded 46.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Pyrk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pyrk is a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin, with additional features imported from both Dash and Digibyte. Improvements include multiple algorithm Proof of Work with Multishield difficulty adjustment, Masternodes, Private Send, Community Fund Governance, and Simple Tokens based loosely on the Color Coins protocol. Built for the community, Pyrk has 0taken some of the best features of the top utility coins to create a new coin which launched on May 12th 2020. There was no pre-mine nor ICO. “
Buying and Selling Pyrk
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pyrk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pyrk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pyrk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pyrk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pyrk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.