Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Sentivate has a total market cap of $30.78 million and approximately $265,268.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Sentivate has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar. One Sentivate coin can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00045081 BTC.
- Decentraland (MANA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.07 or 0.00238294 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded 2,618,096.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00012611 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.13 or 0.00088683 BTC.
Sentivate Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Sentivate token is a ERC20 utility token on the Ethereum network. Sentivate tokens are used to gain access to the early stages of the Sentivate Network and development process. Delegates cast their votes during various phases of the project which aids in directing the project. Delegates also have access to early applications such as browsers, server modules, client modules, Identity certificates, Domain certificates, and various other applications. Delegates with more SNTVT tokens have more voting power. “
Buying and Selling Sentivate
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentivate should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentivate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.