LocalCoinSwap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 14th. LocalCoinSwap has a total market cap of $783,864.43 and $2,494.00 worth of LocalCoinSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, LocalCoinSwap has traded 3.6% lower against the dollar. One LocalCoinSwap coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0155 or 0.00000036 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.87 or 0.00388536 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00008439 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $508.47 or 0.01183906 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00003569 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LocalCoinSwap is a community-owned peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange for cryptocurrencies and tokens. It allows users to exchange cryptos with several alternative payment methods while distributing 100% of its profits back to LCS token holders. The LCS token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing holders to receive part of the revenue generated by the P2P exchange, in accordance with the amount of tokens they hold. “
Buying and Selling LocalCoinSwap
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LocalCoinSwap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LocalCoinSwap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LocalCoinSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LocalCoinSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LocalCoinSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.