Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. During the last week, Alpha Finance Lab has traded 43% higher against the US dollar. One Alpha Finance Lab coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC on exchanges. Alpha Finance Lab has a market cap of $239.06 million and approximately $69.21 million worth of Alpha Finance Lab was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00023947 BTC.
- SafePal (SFP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00004976 BTC.
- Prosper (PROS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000196 BTC.
Alpha Finance Lab Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alpha Finance Lab is an ecosystem of DeFi products, starting on Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum. Alpha Finance Lab is focused on building an ecosystem of automated yield-maximizing Alpha products that interoperate to bring optimal Alpha to users on a cross-chain level. Alpha Finance Lab is focused on researching and building in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space. Alpha Lending, the first product built by Alpha Finance Lab, is a decentralized lending protocol with algorithmically adjusted interest rates built on Binance Smart Chain. The ALPHA token is the native utility token of the platforms. Current and planned use cases of the ALPHA token includes liquidity mining, governance voting, as well as staking. “
Alpha Finance Lab Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpha Finance Lab directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Alpha Finance Lab should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Alpha Finance Lab using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Alpha Finance Lab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpha Finance Lab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.