Aperam S.A. (OTCMKTS:APMSF – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, May 13th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, May 16th will be given a dividend of 0.50 per share on Friday, June 10th. This represents a dividend yield of 5.68%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 13th.
APMSF opened at $37.15 on Friday. Aperam has a fifty-two week low of $37.15 and a fifty-two week high of $37.15. The business has a 50-day moving average of $45.89 and a 200-day moving average of $47.30.
Aperam Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aperam (APMSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Aperam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aperam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.