Arcadis NV (OTCMKTS:ARCAY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, May 14th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 17th will be given a dividend of 0.5427 per share on Tuesday, May 24th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.97%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 16th.
ARCAY opened at $41.35 on Friday. Arcadis has a fifty-two week low of $38.09 and a fifty-two week high of $50.00. The business has a 50-day moving average of $43.22 and a 200-day moving average of $44.77. The company has a quick ratio of 1.22, a current ratio of 1.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18.
About Arcadis (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Arcadis (ARCAY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Arcadis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arcadis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.