China Education Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:CHNUF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,000 shares, a growth of 122.2% from the April 15th total of 4,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 32,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
OTCMKTS CHNUF remained flat at $$0.03 during trading hours on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.03 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.03. China Education Resources has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.45.
China Education Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Education Resources (CHNUF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for China Education Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Education Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.