Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:COCSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 251,500 shares, a decrease of 55.9% from the April 15th total of 570,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,515.0 days.
COCSF remained flat at $$5.22 on Friday. Coca-Cola FEMSA has a 1 year low of $0.11 and a 1 year high of $5.88. The company’s 50 day moving average is $5.22 and its 200 day moving average is $5.35.
About Coca-Cola FEMSA (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Coca-Cola FEMSA (COCSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coca-Cola FEMSA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.