Dexus (ASX:DXS – Get Rating) insider Warwick Negus bought 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, May 10th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$10.91 ($7.58) per share, for a total transaction of A$54,565.00 ($37,892.36).
Warwick Negus also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 12th, Warwick Negus bought 5,000 shares of Dexus stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$10.56 ($7.34) per share, for a total transaction of A$52,815.00 ($36,677.08).
- On Friday, May 6th, Warwick Negus bought 10,000 shares of Dexus stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$11.15 ($7.74) per share, for a total transaction of A$111,510.00 ($77,437.50).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.27, a current ratio of 1.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 43.18.
Dexus is one of Australia's leading real estate groups, proudly managing a high-quality Australian property portfolio valued at $32.1 billion. We believe that the strength and quality of our relationships will always be central to our success and are deeply committed to working with our customers to provide spaces that engage and inspire.
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Dexus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dexus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.