Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 14th. Electroneum has a market cap of $61.55 million and approximately $247,226.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Electroneum has traded down 28% against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Beldex (BDX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 56.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Xeonbit (XNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 30th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,919,588,363 coins. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ETN is a store of value that can be used to purchase everyday items, from bread and milk to mobile phone top-ups. When used in conjunction with the Electroneum mobile application, users can transfer ETN to anyone in an instant, either in person or remotely. “
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.