Farmers and Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FMFG – Get Rating) shares fell 0.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $22.00 and last traded at $22.00. 400 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 77% from the average session volume of 1,750 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.12.
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $22.42 and a 200-day moving average price of $23.33.
Farmers and Merchants Bancshares Company Profile (OTCMKTS:FMFG)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Farmers and Merchants Bancshares (FMFG)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers and Merchants Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers and Merchants Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.