Hyundai Motor (OTCMKTS:HYMTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 21,600 shares, a decrease of 59.6% from the April 15th total of 53,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 4.2 days.
Hyundai Motor stock traded up $0.69 during trading on Friday, reaching $36.29. 1,388 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,492. The company’s 50-day moving average is $35.77 and its two-hundred day moving average is $38.78. Hyundai Motor has a 52-week low of $33.55 and a 52-week high of $52.64.
Hyundai Motor Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hyundai Motor (HYMTF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Hyundai Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hyundai Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.