Iberdrola, S.A. (OTCMKTS:IBDSF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 488,400 shares, a drop of 48.7% from the April 15th total of 952,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 51,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 9.5 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS IBDSF traded up $0.16 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $11.18. The company had a trading volume of 13,218 shares, compared to its average volume of 34,361. Iberdrola has a 12 month low of $9.68 and a 12 month high of $14.36. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $11.14 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $11.24.
About Iberdrola (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Iberdrola (IBDSF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Iberdrola Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Iberdrola and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.